Bakersfield Agents Feeding Front Line Medical Workers
To thank our front line medical workers, and support local businesses, State Farm agents in Bakersfield teamed up to provide a total of 2,875 meal and treats to our local Healthcare Heroes!
Angels Donuts, Wiki’s Wine Dive, Bonnie’s Best, Broken Yolk, Cataldo’s Pizza, Champs BBQ, Crab in a Bag, Cubbies Chicago Style Pizza, El Patron, Firestone Grill, Flame and Skewers, Fresco Mexican Grill, Jakes Tex Mex, Juicy Burger, Mike’s Express Pizza, Moo Creamery, Pizza Factory, Round Table Pizza, Sequoia Sandwich CO, Café Smitten, Spencer’s BBQ, Tacos Jalisco, Tony’s Pizza, Rick and Mossman’s Catering, Black and Gold, Lorene’s and Willow Ranch
Sponsoring State Farm agents
Abir Pulskamp, Adam Hopkins, Bill Thomas, Darlene Denison, George Farah, Isaias Ruiz, James Stuart, Janet Hopkins, Jeremy Scheidle, Jim Windes, Johnny Williamson, Jose Ramos, Julie Franks, Kathy Herm, Keith Goree, Keith Stonebraker, Kelli Davis, Mike Alexander, Mike Boyer, Roger Hess, Rosie Schweer, Saif Ahmad, Tom Smethurst, Mike Hays
- Each agent individually purchased meals from their restaurant of choice and arranged delivery to their local medical center
- In total, the agents raised $15,000!
- 2,875 healthcare workers will be served!
- Community check presentation at T
- Agents and restaurant owners will gather (while maintaining social distance) to celebrate this community effort. They will take a photo with participants spaced out behind the giant check.he Park at River Walk
- Meals delivered July 7th – July 10th
- Community check presentation on Tuesday July 7th at 2:00PM
The Park at River Walk – 11298 Stockdale Highway in Bakersfield
These are scary times. We realize how much we depend on our healthcare workers, and how they put their own lives and families at risk every day to take care of our community. This is our way to show appreciation and support for these every day heroes,” said State Farm Sales Leader Carlina Morris.